Monday, February 2, 2009

last 2 days!

My holidays are almost comin to an end..just 2 days more..:(
Had planned a lot for these holidays..bt yea..have completed most of it..The best part of al of it was to sit at home and watch movies and tv serials(I know tat sounds lame bt just luv doin tat!!)Have done few more things..like..learnt to drive a car!!n...?hm..tat's al!! My next plan is to learn to ride a bike..!!Bro's avenger!Btw I know hw to ride a 2 wheller,bt this is gonna be different (with gear)have tried ridin it but thought it was too complicated!!I'll definitely learn it this time.From last few days I've missed out the recent movies..(last I watched was Ghajani tat too 2 times..) so will try watchin al the new movies in 2 days!
But it soo borin to get bac to coll!!same old lectures,same old class room..gonna get all 'sad life' again..:(
So these two days m gonna make it worth!!

No comments: