Wednesday, February 4, 2009

C.C.

C.C- crazy college!!
Back to college from tmr..!The thing bout my coll..atleast my dept is that its worst than any school.We have full day college..and we MUST attend the classes..They ask random questions on regular basis..so gotta listen to their stupid lectures..The sickest part is that we have to write impositions 20, 25 times,if we don't answer them!:o n tat sucks!!Ask me..!!I have written so many times..:p But actually.. if u think bout it..its fun..!!u would have missed all these in ur school life..so here it is..!!:) I just hope this sem there would be few changes in the dept..I wish they would try to make our lives beta and easier..!(I know tat's too much to ask for..!!)Hope the lecturers would read my blog..:) But this sem I think.. its gonna be easy for us since we know each of our lecturers and the different ways to deal with 'em..!!Now they must be worried tat we'll be bac..:D lol!!

No comments: